Noon Hill, Noon Hill Reservation - Medfield, Massachusetts, November 28, 2008

My Father and I did a quick walk over Noon Hill in Medfield's Noon Hill Reservation this past Friday since he didn't want to partake in the Black Friday shopping activities that my Mom, brother and partner wanted to.

Wasn't much different from my last visit there except it was later in the day and it was fall instead of spring. The trails are roughly the same and the view from Noon Hill was good. My Father was impressed with Gillette Stadium off in the distance.

While I don't think hunting is allowed within the Trustees' lands, there was quite a bit of shooting that you could hear as you walked and hence we were dressed up like traffic cones in orange clothing. I didn't hear anything really close, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Noon Hill Reservation

I only took a few photos and this was the best of them.

Noon Hill References:
My Noon Hill Photos on Flickr
Previous Noon Hill hike blog entry
Noon Hill Reservation

Comments

Popular Posts