Review: FujiFilm FinePix Z33WP 10-Megapixel Digital Camera - Great knock around camera for your Adventures in the Outdoors

I've had the Z33WP for a while now and used it in various conditions. The majority of the time it's just been a camera that's in my pocket for capturing candid photos, but I have taken it on vacation with me as my only camera and it has been on many different hikes and ski trips. In all of the situations it has taken decent photographs. Every once and a while there is a stunning one that is very clear and sharp, but the majority of them are acceptably sharp I would say and some it just seems that the focus doesn't catch and the photo is pretty much unusable. I would say about 85% of the photos are in that acceptably short category and probably about 10% are very sharp, while about 5% end up just being deleted after I download them.


Overall for a camera that cost about $150, I am very happy with the Z33WP from FujiFilm. The camera is waterproof, takes 10-megapixel photographs, is easy to use, has a short shutter lag and has decent battery life. It's already survived a busy summer of hiking, traveling and just being toted around just about everywhere. Besides a few scratches on the LCD screen, I have not had any problems.

Comments

Popular Posts