Hiking: High Point State Park | New Jersey | April 2, 2013

Last week I got to do some hiking around High Point State Park in NJ.  I cannot say I have ever really hiked in NJ before, but the day we spent there between Steenykill Lake and the Appalachian Trail was quite pleasant.  I was there as part of my job, trying out a GPS based trail inventory and assessment system that we are developing to help our partners.  The training part went well and the views from the small tower on the Appalachian Trail made the hike up worth it.  We didn't go to the High Point monument, but I think the view from the Appalachian Trail was just as good.










For More Information on High Point State Park

The Trail Conference publishes the Kittatinny Trails Map set that covers the trails in High Point State Park.

Comments

Popular Posts